1. Multiport USB C Hub
2. USB-C Power Delivery Charging Port, USB C to HDMI Output,
3. 2 x USB 3.0 Ports,
4.1000M Ethernet port (RJ45 port) Functional and versatile
5. Standard: USB 3.0 allow you to transfer data at up to 5Gbp/s. Capable of connecting up to two USB-A peripherals (e.g. Keyboards, mice, speakers or thumb drivers) to a USB-C laptop simultaneously. Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0 devices. Power Delivery USB-C Port
6.Connect to a USB-C power adapter and charge the connected Power Delivery enabled USB-C laptop and the hub via its USB-C charging port while connecting multiple peripherals and transferring data.
7. 4K Video HD Output Adapter USB C to RJ45 Ethernet Lan Adapter Enable you to enjoy the ultra-fast 1000M Ethernet speeds and the reliability of wired connection directly.
Colour: gray Material: Aluminum alloysize:16*12*2CM
Package Contents:1x 5-in-1 USB C-type hub Note:
1. Make sure that the host USB-C port on your device complies with the USB 3.0 / USB 3.
1 specification. Compatible with USB 2.0 Type-C device.
2. To use the HD output port, the host USB-C port from your device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode
.3. To use the Power Delivery function to power and charge a connected USB-C laptop, the host USB-C port from your device must support USB Power Delivery. The USB-C input charging port cannot be used for data transmission.
4. Please do not rely on the USB-A ports for charging your phones, tablets or other devices.
5. For a stable connection, do not use this hub with high-power devices. It supports one hard drive max.
6. Not support charging for HP laptops and tablets via the PD USB-C charging port.
7. Charging Power Delivery enabled Dell USB-C laptops via the PD USB-C charging port requires using your 55W or above power adapter